Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 1: New York Citay

New York was so fun. We spent Friday, the 23rd there and had quite an adventure.

We flew in to JFK and after checking in to our hotel we headed out to the city. I will now move on to bullet points...

  • Heard on the A train: "They got me so used to crip that I just wanna be crip. Don't care 'bout blood."
  • A car honked and the police horse turned to it and neighed reeeeealllly loud.
  • I took a picture with Dwight Howard... kind of. Coming soon.
  • I finished a whole book on the plane, and I was expecting it to take me the whole way to India... but I'm too good. It's called Go Ask Alice and it's a diary of a real girl who got way into drugs as a 15 year old. It was great.
  • Saw my friend from high school. Tim Maffia. It was fun to get to see him. It's been since high school.
  • Got on the wrong train coming home. hahah

Anyways, it wasn't that eventful, because we were exhausted.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO RUSSIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment