Saturday, May 1, 2010

kidnapped

Yes that's right, I was kidnapped in Russia. They thought I was some famous person and after figuring out that all their ransom letters to Carmen Electra's manager were being laughed at, they set me free.

And now here I am in Kathmandu, Nepal, having the time of my life and trying to remember that you cannot drink the tap water or you might just die. Or something like that.

Right now I am going to write about what has happened since New York. I've already told you about being kidnapped, so now it's time to tell you about what really happened. I know I'm in Nepal but today is the Sabbath day (yeah, it's Saturday), there are Maoists out and about, everyone is sleeping, and there's really nothing else to do but sit here and be serenaded by Goofy, the dog.

P.S. When I say "you", I really mean the computer.
Because nobody reads this anyway hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment